Happy STEM Passover!
A STEM Passover by StellarNova brings you fun facts about your seder plate and then blows it all up!
Find the printable version here:
17. Questions: I am sweet because I have sugars Glucose and Fructose.
18. Questions: I produce Hydrogen Sulfide when I’m cooked, which makes me smelly.
19. Questions: Compounds like Lactucin make me bitter.
20. Questions: I produce a mustard oil called Allyl Isothiocyanate that makes me really bitter.
21. Questions: Compounds 1-3-8-p-Menthatriene, Limonene, and Myristicin
gives me a distinct flavor.
22. Questions: My bones are made of marrow, spongy and cortical layers.
25. Reading: Happy Passover!