1. Reading: How to Prepare
2. Reading: Want that Pesach redemption?
First things first.
3. Soundboard: Chametz or ha·metz [Hebrew; חמץ]
a food not eaten by Jews during the festival of Passover, foods made from the 5 basic grains that is made with leaven and been allowed to rise or ferment.
4. Reading: Step 1: Search for Chametz
5. Soundboard: Click here for
7. Reading: Step 2: Get Rid of Chametz
8. Puzzle: 1) Clean
2) Sell or mechirat cha·metz [Hebrew; מכירת חמץ]
3) Burn or biur cha·metz [Hebrew; ביעור חמץ], Easy as 1-2-3!