1. Reading: Gal Gadot
2. Soundboard: 1, 2, 3, Gal Gadot had a young modeling career. She won the 2004 Miss Israel pageant and competed in that year’s Miss Universe in Ecuador., Gal Gadot served in the Israeli Defense Force for 2 years as a combat soldier and combat trainer., Gal Gadot studied law and international relations in University and ran a luxury hotel in Tel Aviv with husband Yaron Varsano.
4. Reading: Gal began an acting career in 2009 and would only accept roles that portrayed strong, independent women. She achieved mega-stardom when she landed the role of Wonder Woman in the Marvel comic series. Gal’s journey is unconventional and it is wonderful that this beautiful, smart, and talented woman has become so successful, after working so hard to do so.
5. Soundboard: Advocacy, Gal Gadot was included on Time’s annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world. She used her influence to become a positive role model for women and never wavered in support of her home country. She also won the #seeher award, in recognition for accurately portraying women across the entertainment landscape and for using ones platform to encourage people to strive for fairness and equality.
6. Soundboard: You could have it ALL!, Never stop growing!, I ❤️ Israel!, Be a good role model!, of who you are, Be
PROUD!, in yourself!, Believe
in yourself!, Take
ACTION!, I LOVE my people!, IMPERFECTION!, Strength is IMPERFECTION!
7. Questions: YES!, NO!, NO!, YES!
10. Reading: Gal Gadot, Wonder Woman
11. Reading: ADVOCACY!, ADVOCACY!